Commercial Auto Insurance

Commercial auto and truck insurance can help cover the expense of an accident if you or an employee was at fault. It can cover property and medical expenses. We can help design the perfect policy, even for traditionally hard-to-cover vehicles!

What Can We Cover?

At CVU, we specialize in policies for hard-to-cover vehicles, including:

  • Taxi cabs

  • Limousines & black cars

  • Buses (all types!)

  • Trucking, including flatbeds, end dumps, low beds, drop decks, ten wheelers, semis, and transfers

  • Fleets

  • Construction vehicles & dump trucks

  • Tow-trucks & towing operations

  • Motorcycles

  • Recreational vehicles (RVs) & RV dealers

  • Car washes

  • Valet parking

  • Mechanical repair shops

Our auto and trucking insurance policies can cover vehicle and property damage and any incident-related medical expenses.

Contact us today to get a free custom quote. We've got you covered!

Do I Need Commercial Auto Insurance?

Commercial auto insurance can protect business owners and their companies in the event of a car or truck accident. It can cover both property damage, like a totaled vehicle or private property damage, and medical expenses. Commercial auto insurance policies cover expenses when a business owner or an employee is driving. 

Any business owner who is regularly driving a car, van, or truck should have a commercial auto policy.

We're problem solvers and risk specialists across industries

Contact us today to find the best commercial auto insurance policy for your business. Call 949-715-1018 or send us a message to get started.

949-715-1018 | Contact Us

Privacy Policy © 2020 cvu Advisors, Inc.